Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tea Time Anyone?

 So it's beginning to feel like fall now. I love this weather! I decided to start my day with a nice cup of tea.
 I saw these ingredients in my pantry and decided to make a peach-flavored milk tea.
 I used about 2 cups of hot water and 2 tea bags.
 Then I poured about a cup of the peach syrup from the can, it was pretty much all the syrup that was in there.
 Then i chopped up the peaches and poured those in the tea as well.
Add ice and ta-da! The simplest peach tea ever.
You may stop here, or you can add a little bit of milk and brown sugar to make milk tea. =) 

I added way too much milk in this one... *-__- But ideally, you just need about 1/6 a cup and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar per serving. =) Works for me.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.