Saturday, November 26, 2011

9" Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake

So for Thanksgiving, I decided to bake up my favorite cheesecake recipe...but this time, I made it blackberry!
 Here's some picture of how it went making the swirl!
 Then...
 After it's baked, you will see all the beautiful swirls on top of the cheesecake! You can pretty much do this technique with any fruit syrup =) I just happened to choose blackberry!
 The cheesecake was baked in a 9-inch spring-form pan, and i just found a round aluminum tray to hold it in.
30 minutes before serving, I garnished this cheesecake with some whipped cream! I love that stuff! 
 Since cheesecake can become too soft in room temperature, make sure to refrigerate it before it's ready to serve to make sure it doesn't go melting on you -__- Plus, chilled cheesecake is soooo good!!!!
 Here's a look at my Thanksgiving dessert plate!!! yumm!
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.