Friday, November 18, 2011

banana pecan-chocolate muffins

... I found a new banana nut bread recipe, but decided to add a few extra favorite ingredients, and made them into muffin-versions. =)
I started out with one of my favorite banana nut bread recipe. Then I just chopped up some chunks of Hershey's milk chocolate bar (we had some left over from Halloween)...
When they come right out of the oven, the muffins will have a crunchy texture on the top & on the edges =)
You can store these for about 4-5 days in the refrigerator. Once they are a few hours old and refrigerated...the muffins become more moist and soft
I chose to leave the muffin liners out. Banana nut bread doesn't stick to Teflon surfaces at all, but make sure to spray the muffin pans with a thin layer of cooking spray.
I tasted the one with the large chocolate chunk, it was YUM! super moist and contains a lot of textures (being fresh out of the oven and all)... hugs =)

I used this recipe --> click here for the basic banana muffin recipe, but i incorporated extra ingredients, one of them being the chocolate chunks =)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.