Wednesday, November 2, 2011

i love target!

I know it's November, and the Holidays are approaching. I hope to bake a lot more, but I also want to keep in mind that there's a world outside the kitchen... With that in mind, i might be enjoying some time away from baking...not for too long, though!
 ~
On occasion, you can find me walking around target in the kitchen section...I love some of their kitchen tools and bake-ware! Here's a few on my "to-buy-in-the-near-future" list.

I absolutely love ramekins! I've been meaning to buy some of these, but I haven't really found any recipes I like that would require me to use a ramekin... maybe i will find some soon!
Also, I saw this bake-ware set at the store... I like it because of the cookie trays and the round cake trays...there's also a few other things in this set I don't already have, so it would be a nice addition =)
I saw this bundt cake pan also, which I love because I found a good recipe I'd like to use in the future...near future, I hope...
Photos from http://www.target.com/c/home-kitchen-dining/-/N-5xtsc

A few other things I found:

this "whoopie pies" cook book!

 And this really cool looking donut maker...

It looks like I'm starting to build my own kitchen here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.