Tuesday, November 8, 2011

mini-strawberry cheesecakes

So..i love cheesecake...and decided to make some of these deliciously dangerous mini-strawberry cheesecakes... 
I've looked through many recipes for strawberry cheesecakes online and in my cookbooks, but this is the one I decided on since they are miniature versions of this delightful dessert. I used this recipe as a guide, but I changed a few of the ingredients to fit my taste buds better. Also, I created my own strawberry sauce =)
~

Here's some pictures of how it went...
making the crust =)
When making these, I made sure to use the best cream cheese I could find...Philadelphia!
Time to bake =)
here's how it looks right out of the oven...
Now time to make the strawberry sauce...
Here's how it looks after it's been refrigerated for 3-4 hours...it should look firm and a bit glossy.
Then I just took off the cupcake liner, piped in some hazelnut chocolate on top, and added the strawberry sauce...and voila! Gourmet mini-strawberry cheesecake in your own kitchen!
I packaged a few of these bad boys in a plastic container for delivery <3

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.