Monday, December 5, 2011

Rocky Road Madness!

...so lately, I've had this "rocky-road-everything" phase...here's what I mean...

these, i just made today... Starbucks-inspired Rocky Road cake pops
I've been wanting to make these for a while now because I've been wanting to try the Starbucks-version, but i just decided to make my own version =)
Rocky Road Cupcakes! Super easy & by far one of my favorite cupcake flavors =) All I did was just baked chocolate cupcakes and added creamy chocolate frosting, peanuts, and of course marshmallows! These are the mini-sample sizes because I had extra batter from an order I had for cake pops! so I decided to make them into cupcakes instead =)
Warning: these are addicting!
Finally, the mother of all Rocky Road cakes...a few friends had their birthday celebration this past week so I decided to make a Rocky Road Cheesecake instead of the traditional birthday cake... i first started with my favorite less-fat chocolate cheesecake recipe, once that was baked, cooled, and refrigerated over night, I topped it with all the signature rocky road flavors: chocolate drizzle, marshmallows, almonds, and chocolate chips! Chocolate overload!!!! 
 Here's how it looked the night before...
 Here it was the night it got served... <3 Made with love... for the birthday celebrants!!...

All these and more are available for ordering during this holiday season! Check out the original menu Laundry Cakes Menu <-- click.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.