Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Best Blueberry Muffins ever!

So as i browsed through endless recipes for blueberry muffins I really love, I ended up with this...
To Die for Blueberry Muffins
Batter Ingredients:
3 cups flour
1 1/2 cup white sugar
1 tsp salt 
4 tsp baking powder
2/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
2/3 cup milk
2 cups fresh blueberries
Topping:
1 cup white sugar
2/3 cup flour
1/2 cup cubed butter
3 tsp ground cinnamon

This batch makes 16 large muffins, which is twice the amount of the original recipe. I just doubled all the ingredients because I do love this recipe so much and felt that more is better! 

For proper baking directions, click here.

Did I mention I love this recipe!

Here's how it looks like when you add the topping ingredients...
 Here's how it looks like right after it came out of the oven =) (drool...)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.