Friday, February 17, 2012

My Birthday is Fast Approaching...

So, it's almost that time of the year when I get to feel special and spoiled for my birthday >.<
Maybe? ...  just a little...?

I love Enjoy Cupcakes website & blog, they have really special talent with desserts! total inspiration! 
Well... even if the day passes by without it feeling different from any other day, I still will be happy to have another year added to my life. =)

Anyway... this past few days especially I have been really into the colors yellow, peach, and aqua. I just love how bright and happy it makes me feel...Here's a few inspiring photos of all the colors & things i'm loving right now: cupcakes & desserts along with super cute dessert bar trays <3 gah! Can I just do what these people do for a living...
Have a great day!

Photos from Style Me Pretty one my favorite wedding blogs...not that I'm getting married soon... lol
I just love dreaming of my dream wedding...
Also, check out  Enjoy Cupcakes They have the prettiest blogs on desserts & everything else cute!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.