Monday, April 1, 2013

Flower Design

Ever since I learned how to make cheesecake, I have tried to step out of the box and try different flavors out, but to be honest, nothing is better than chocolate!!!

I made chocolate cheesecake before, but this time I also tried to work with a design, mainly to try to hide some imperfections (cracks), I tried to hide them with the chocolate ganache and the white chocolate flower design. It turned out really pretty in my book =)

The basic design in my min didn't start out as a flower, it was just random swirls, but since it started looking like a big giant white flower, I went with it, and turned out okay... lol. the contrast between the white chocolate against the dark chocolate looks awesome... try this out =)

 

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.