Tuesday, April 30, 2013

"New" Desk Chairs

I can't help it, I like variety and I like change and style. When it comes to colors, I just can't decide. I loved how the old purple chairs we used for the desk looked, but I didn't like that one had no back to it. So when I found another pair of "curb chairs" that had both backs to them, I had to replace the purple ones with them. Of course, after I gave them a new look!
I am really loving the new chairs, especially since they were so fun to make =) Plus, don't they look so cute! Once, they were probably a part of a dining set, but now has a new home with a brand new makeover. Now what chair doesn't want that treatment?! lol...
Yay for free furniture and a little elbow grease + imagination + inspiration + creativity...etc... =)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.