Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Found a cute lamp!

When you want something that looks good, you need to shop hard. When you want something that looks great and for the perfect price, you have to shop harder! This Monday, I saw this cutie at a local TJ Maxx. Man, oh, man was I in love with this lamp. Plus it was on clearance sale! I was even more in love! 
Unfortunately, the store only had one of them in stock (probably why it was on clearance). But I liked the design and texture so much that I it ended up coming home with me anyway...heheh. Now, she lives on my side of the bed on top of the DIY end tables we recently tackled, seen here, and here
The beehive-like shape of the lamp itself got my attention. It was just BONUS that the lamp shade was burlap! It has a natural and clean look to it, which is what I was going for. Even looks great with this decorative starfish. 
Here's a view with the whole nightstand. I am eventually going to replace the pink iHome dock/clock with something that blends a little more with the theme, but for now it still very functional. 
ooh, and by the way, the lamp was only $23 at TJ Maxx. How awesome is that!

Happy shopping =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.