Saturday, May 25, 2013

House Plants

Remember those succulents I transferred onto glass containers a few weeks ago, seen here, here, and here? well...I re-transferred them onto terra cotta pots. I bought these pots from Home Depot for $0.78 cents each (the matching trays were also about the same price each). And they look great! Although I loved the glass ones, I realized the plants may not thrive the best in them. One big thing the glass containers lacked were drainage holes. I was reading this blog article by Elise Blaha and it gave a lot of good tips on raising indoor plants. 

Now, onto some photos >>>
They even look bigger now...sort of? lol... at least that's what I'd like to think. I do like how they turned out, especially since they were so easy to put together. I think small plants are so understated, but they have a big impact in our apartment. I do have to fight the urge to water them all the time, because these guys should only get watered about once a week, with the exception of the snake plant, which may need more watering.
One thing's for sure though, they look great next to our window =)

Happy planting =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.