Thursday, May 2, 2013

Jonathan Adler

There's a few "home decor" blogs I follow and I've read a few post where they talk about Jonathan Adler products. I browsed his products online and they are quite beautiful! I soon came to love his unique style for home decor items, from rugs, lighting, pillows, bedding, to bath stuff...you name it, I love it! Anyway, here's a link to Jonathan Adler's website. Here's a few of the items I like, such as this vase, this fish plate, and OMG don't even get me started on this giraffe lamp. Super cute! 

I know, i know...those are some really expensive items, but they're designer. Just like some people pay big bucks for designer bags, others like to spend their money on home decor. lol... Well. Here's something that happened today...as you may know I love me some good Goodwill finds, and what do I see? 

THIS...
I almost walked right past it because it was under a whole bunch of random clutter, but I'm glad I stopped to see what it was. The best part is that it was in great condition, hardly any chips, and the tag on the back even looks brand new, which by the way, is by Jonathan Adler
Here's a closer look at the design. 
I love the geometric detail it has on the trim. I also love that it's white/cream color. And if you don't know what this is...me either. I think it's supposed to be a tray of some sort. It's made of porcelain - I think. And it definitely has that tray shape quality to it. So I took it home with me for $4.99 =) score, right?! And I wasn't sure what I was going to use it for, but I thought it would be a nice tray for these flower cups...
But it also looked nice as a perfume tray...
Looks good either way...This Jonathan Adler guy knows good style. And thanks to thrift shops, I didn't have to break the bank to add some of that style in my life...

Happy thrifting =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.