Sunday, May 19, 2013

plant hanger diy

As usual, I was browsing through my favorite blogs, and I stumbled upon this awesome DIY project from Elise Blaha's blog. about plant hangers! I seriously immediately started the project as soon as i saw it and only took me about 5-10 minutes. 

This was the lucky plant i chose to use =) 
And here's how the little guy looks hung >>
This diy is super easy. I did put my own little twist to it, literally... I used a thin natural type of string that I already had on hand. It adds a real natural and earthy feel to the plant all together. And since we have burlap-type curtains, it coordinates well with the over all look. I chose to hang the plant near a window because that's really the best place for this type of plant, plus isn't it just super cute?!

Have fun with this one =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.