Friday, May 31, 2013

Thanks for my Giraffe TOMS!

So a couple of weeks ago, I saw this on the TOMS website! and absolutely fell in love =)
I told my husband about them, and he liked them too! (for me), so he actually ordered them for me =) it's not the first time he's gotten me something I talked about that I like, but it was unsuspected this time. lol. even though I did drop him hints. heheh.
Here's the un-boxing >>>
I love the detail the giraffe silhouettes and the combination of navy and orange works well together. the navy color is pretty neutral and the size of the giraffes are small enough that it wont look too busy when worn. Anyway... my husband got major cookie-points for keeping this a secret for a week! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.