Saturday, May 25, 2013

Cakepops + Tip on Blog Photos

Whenever I get a chance, I like to take pictures in the daytime. There's usually better lighting because it's natural lighting. Pictures of food and desserts especially look great when taken with sunlight. I used my Canon EOS Rebel T1i to capture these shots today.
The big tip about blog photos is to take photos in the day to help capture the objects best. Take the object near an open window that has a lot of sunlight coming through. Better yet, if you have a porch or patio in the backyard, take photos there. I guarantee your blog photos will look better no matter what camera you use.

I took photos of these same cakepops yesterday night with my iPhone 4S under kitchen lighting and they just don't look great. Here is the link of the cakepops taken last night. Big difference, right? 


Have a wonderful day! Take lots of daytime photos =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.