Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Brownie Cookie Hybrid

I've been baking a lot of brownies lately... I use the Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie mix from Costco, and it's amazing. This time I made a brownie cookie hybrid out of them...
These were super fun to make. Using the brownie mix, I prepared my brownie batter. In addition, I also made a homemade cookie batter. I used a modified version of this recipe. But any chocolate cookie recipe (or similar) will do. 

Here's my other cookie recipes I've used in the past:
All about the Basics (Cookies)
Rocky Road Cookies
Dark Chocolate Chip Coffee Cookies
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vanilla, Red Velvet, and Chocolate Cookies
Hershey's Double Chocolate Mini Kisses Cookies
Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

After preparing both brownie and cookie batters, fill each of the liners with a couple big tablespoons of brownie batter, then add a small round ball of cookie dough to each center, like so...
Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 F. Once baked, let cool, and serve warm. 
I must say, they turned out great.  It has a crunchy cookie texture on top, and a moist chewy texture from the brownie base. SOOOO GOOOOD!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.