Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 17: Planting Flower Seeds

This sucks! You are witnessing my failed attempts to planting seeds. 
Day 17. A little over 2 weeks that I was trying to plant flowers in our apartment. There are many reasons why this failed: lack of good sunlight, and possible over-watering. =(
It doesn't actually look that bad. At least the seeds sprouted. In fact, when I pulled the poppy sprouts out of the soil, there was quite a bit of roots that developed from such a tiny seed. But bottom line, the poppy seed planting was a fail! =( On the other hand, the zinnia seeds are not dead, yet. I am still hoping that it will have a revival. 

They were doing so well before. But I think our apartment was just not getting enough sun. Not to mention my natural instinct to keep watering. lol. I think I drowned them. 

Here is the zinnia at about week 1. I thought she was looking pretty good. See the little sprouts starting to come out? (so cute, right?)
Oh well, you live and learn. It was fun while it lasted. I will try again though. I still have some left-over seeds so I might give it another go when the weather is right. heheh.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.