Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 2 and 5: Growing Bok Choy and Green Onions

OMG!!! Yesterday, I was inspired to try growing veggies and today, i was shocked at how fast they had started growing! Here's a link to yesterday's >> Day 1.
So here's the surprise I woke up to today...
 Above: Can you see how the centers of the green onions have been inching up?
 Above: the bok choy also has started sprouting new life in the center!

Here's another angle that shows the growth better. I'm still waiting on the cilantro to sprout some roots though. Can't wait for that to happen. Will keep updated on him.
Here's the most recent picture of the progress on these guys>>
Look how long the green onions have gotten! and the bok choy!
I'm hoping within the next few days that I get to put these in soiled pots soon. It will be very interesting to see how big these get. Something to look forward to =) 

On the sad side, the cilantro never sprouted roots =( maybe the way I was growing the stem is not how it works, so I had to toss it. I will try growing cilantro in the future again, just have to do more research on how. heheh.

Happy planting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.