Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Wedding Ideas

Summer is approaching, which means more weddings! I love browsing through my favorite wedding blogs, Pinterest, and attending actual weddings for ideas for my own wedding... I don't have a specific theme set yet, but I do tend to favor vineyard weddings and outdoor/backyard-type weddings. Here's a few photos from various online sources of wedding decor i really love. 


(Photos are taken from StyleMePretty.com)

It doesn't hurt to have a lot of ideas for a wedding. But that is also my biggest problem when it comes to choosing themes, colors, and ideas about my own wedding. For me, it all comes down to a few main things:
1. Budget Friendly
2. Small & Intimate
3. Simple Outdoor
I don't really plan on a big wedding. Just something small and intimate where I can have close family and friends gather to celebrate our big day. Although it is still far in the making, I do look forward to that day!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.