Thursday, August 29, 2013

MORE CUPCAKES!!!

Dark Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Dark & White Chocolate Ganache and Raspberries!

I couldn't help myself...I decided to indulge in more baking and more cupcakes!!!
Made another batch of the infamous dark chocolate cupcakes I do love making...

See instructions and recipes here and here.

Can't go wrong with this cupcake, it's easy and fun to make, and definitely shows you took some time and effort to pull it all together. With this batch, I decided to just top the cupcake with dark chocolate ganache, and drizzle white chocolate over it, and garnish with fresh raspberries. Super easy and looks soo good! I ate too much already... 
The cake is super moist, and the dark chocolate is so rich with a slight crunch after it's been chilled in the fridge!! sooo yum! Gotta try this!
This cupcake is definitely for the chocolate lover who appreciated good a good simple chocolate cake!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.