Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels!

The easiest thing to make on this planet!

Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels!
Merry Christmas Eve!
I must warn you, these are VERY addicting. I couldn't help to snack on them as I was dipping them in chocolate, and packaging them...lol.
They are soo good!

Super quick and easy to make for last minute party snack ideas. I was able to make stacks and stacks of these in minutes.

But seriously, why is this the first time I'm making these in my life? 

They are so simple, but so festive and cute for little goody bags! So I made tons and tons (not literally). But I did use the whole giant bag of pretzels from Target and used various Christmas colored chocolate and sprinkles to decorate them with.

Gahhh! So much fun I tell you. And a lot more forgiving compared to decorating cake pops!

So here they are...
Just get everything set up...

You will need:

  • green candy melts
  • red candy melts
  • chocolate candy melts
  • a little bit of vegetable oil (to thin the melted chocolate, for easier dipping)
  • variety of sprinkles
  • parchment paper

Tip: Use parchment paper to set the dipped pretzels in so you won't have any trouble peeling them off once the chocolate dries.
I used green candy melts and dipped the pretzels half way. Before the chocolate sets, I sprinkled some gingerbread-mix sprinkles on them! Then I laid them down parchment paper. Easy!
I think these are my favorite!

Of course it wouldn't be festive without red candy melts! I used Christmas tree-mix sprinkles for these.

But as much as I love red and green. I like the simple chocolate colored pretzels & my husband loved these ones too! He ate so much of these chocolate ones, I had to remind him that these are for sharing... lol.
I used a Christmas colored mix nonpareils sprinkles for these. So pretty & tiny those sprinkles look. Just be careful not to spill a bottle of that stuff. The clean up is a pain in the neck!!!
ooohhhhs and aaaahhhhs please...
And I also happened to have white chocolate too on hand! 
 I used a mix of blue and white nonpareils sprinkles for these...very winter-y.
This will definitely the last time I make these cute little things. I have so much sprinkles at home that I now know what to do with! 

Super simple and looks so festive when packaged =) Looks like a lot of work went in to them ;)
Check out the recipe for those Monkey Bread here

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.